Wednesday, May 1, 2013

{styled} with Carol Santiago

Hello Everyone! 

Welcome to my new blog, new name, and new look! I know it has been awhile since I have picked up my camera, let alone, blog, but I wanted to start this new blog off with a fresh start. 

I recently had a vision in my mind that I just had to get out. I saw soft light, natural hair and make up, but with a total glamour and beautiful feel. Everyday, I pass this dirt road on the way to work and have been itching to use it for something. 

What I envisioned came to life with my good friend, Carol Santiago, and my sister-in-law, Lynet Ramos (and the lonely dirt road in East Orlando). I contacted Carol about using her as a model while giving Lynet my vision with thick eyeliner and natural lip color and they both made it happen! 

I couldn't be more in love with this shoot! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do, and give some love to these talented ladies!








Model: Carol Santiago of Eye Know Style Blog 
Make up: Lynet Ramos MUA

No comments:

Post a Comment